Advice to parents
So that your children are placed correctly and comfortable, please think about the following:
- Properly equip your child: jacket, salopettes, hat or cap, mittens, glasses, sunscreen, tissues. The helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes, compulsory for some levels (competition, free-style) Wearing wrist guards is also recommended for snowboarding students.Avoid challenging your child during lessons, our instructors are professional and will ensure they are progressing at their pace.Leave it to the instructors to decide if they should change class.
Your child is on vacation and the goal is to have fun and want to come back, so respect their pace, do not try to make them a champion before they are ready!
Passes and insurance are not included with lessons
Lift passes and insurance are not included in our services
- Book your packages and insurance ARAVIS SECURITE on
For a smooth running of your lesson please respect the following rules:
- Ensure you have your lesson card or e-ticket before attending a group or private lesson.
- Arrive on time at the specified meeting place (group or private, late minutes will form part of the lesson).
- Be equipped with a lift pass.
- Be Insured - We urge you to have insurance covering the costs of the rescue and evacuation in case of an accident.